Sunday Worship is at 10:00 AM for the Summer
What to Expect
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings about 90 minutes (we sometimes go longer) :-)
- Live worship music
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching (What We Believe)
- Coffee and donuts or specialty drinks in the Cafe
- Fun and engaging environments for kids & students
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
- A free gift for guests
Here are some helpful hints for your first visit:
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Show up 30 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-in your kids and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
- Grab a cup of coffee or visit Coffee Rev. in our lobby. This will help you feel more comfortable checking things out.
- Print out the directions to the church using above directions box.
Bringing Kids with You?
Here is some information to help you and your kids have a great experience:
- Look for the Kid’s Church signs down the right hallway as you enter the church foyer. That’s where kids from birth-5th grade hang out on Sunday mornings.
- Check-in your kids at one of our sign in stations. If you’re new, our friendly host team will be happy to walk through the process.
- We use a numbered photo security system. You’ll get a photo lanyard—your kids will get a matching one. Hang on to that number—you’ll need it to pick up your kids when you go home.
- Toddlers through 5 year olds will learn basic Bible truths: God loves them, God made them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever. They will learn that through engaging worship, fun crafts, Bible-based teaching, and interaction with friends and caring teachers.
- Elementary age kids will learn basic Bible truths, too: They can make the wise choices; they can treat others the way they want to be treated; and they can trust God no matter what. They learn this through interactive and engaging teaching, high-energy worship and games, and small group interaction with friends and caring leaders.
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every volunteer and leader in our children’s environments has gone through an extensive background check and has been trained for emergencies.